The Alabama Dental Association has an immediate opening for a full-time Administrative Assistant. This individual will provide administrative support for the association’s Executive Director and headquarters office.
The candidate should possess a minimum of 2 years of administrative support experience to include proven member-relations skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills, scheduling, record keeping and a good working knowledge of Microsoft products including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook. Must be proficient in social media platforms.
The ideal candidate will:
- Display excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Display excellent time-management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Be detail and results oriented
- Be an energetic team player
- Have good writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Exhibit sound judgment with the ability to prioritize and make decisions
- Display a resourceful, can-do attitude
- Effectively manage phone calls/ Draft, review and send communications
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Please email cover letter, resume and salary requests to Michele Huebner,email@example.com.