PPM Partners, Inc. is a medical practice management company that works with practices throughout the country and is searching for an innovative, enthusiastic leader to join our marketing team!
In this role your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to business development, financial analysis and client account support for medical practices. You will work in collaboration with managers, our operations team and practice management software team.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
· Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build relationships with physicians, physician groups and hospital partners.
· Sales experience required.
· Highly motivated and open to weekly overnight travel as needed.
· Ability and aptitude to use various types of databases and computer software.
· Ability to complete assignments and job duties in a timely manner with the resourcefulness to work on multiple marketing, financial and analytical projects at any given time.
· Strong computer skills, proficiency in MS Word and Excel is required.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree required
Experience Years: Experience in sales is required.
BCBS of Alabama Medical and Dental coverage
VSP vision coverage
Employer paid Life and Long-Term Disability insurance
Generous vacation benefits
7619 Halcyon Pointe Dr, Montgomery, Alabama 36117
Immediate Opening, Apply Today:
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org