The Alabama Forestry Association is seeking a full-time bookkeeper to perform a range of administrative, general accounting, and record-keeping functions. Responsibilities will include accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and various reporting requirements for multiple organizations managed by the association staff.
- Minimum of 3 years-experience in an accounting/bookkeeping role
- Extensive accounts payable/accounts receivable knowledge
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Familiar with computerized accounting systems and Microsoft Excel
- Well organized and able to provide a high-level of accuracy
- Good written, oral and interpersonal communications skills
- Experience working in an association environment is preferred
Please submit a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.