LOCATION: Home Office
• Bachelor’s degree in agriculture or ag-related field required.
• Excellent people and communication skills.
• Experience preferred, but not required.
• Agricultural background is preferred.
• Reading, analysis, and understanding of agricultural policy, legislation, and industry trends.
• Budget management skills preferred.
• Must be able to coordinate and organize members and allied groups to advance policy of the Alabama Farmers Federation.
• Provide leadership to assigned commodity divisions and on policy issues through work at home office and throughout state, including occasional overnight travel.
• Expected division assignments are Bee & Honey, Greenhouse, Nursery & Sod and the Alabama Fruit & Vegetable Growers Association
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Hours include outside normal business hours and occasional weekends.
To apply, please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org