CAPITAL CITY CLUB - MEMBERSHIP DIRECTOR
Artfully conceived for the city's leadership of today and tomorrow, Capital City Club provides an atmosphere of distinction where Members may meet their friends, entertain their guests and dine in gracious residential surroundings. In the implementation of this concept, special emphasis has been placed on those elements that are the essence of a private club - high caliber membership, camaraderie, personal recognition, quality and consistency of food and service, decor and those privileges and amenities which enhance the quality and enjoyment of life.
Capital City Club, Montgomery - Montgomery, AL 36104 US (Primary)
ClubCorp - Business & Sports
This Department Head position is responsible for identifying and enrolling new Members. The Membership Director nurtures relationships with existing Members so that they will invite their friends and colleagues to join (resulting in "Membership by Invitation"). In addition, they attend activities with Members and their guests in order to demonstrate "Pride in Belonging."
The Membership Director ensures the enrollment process is complete and records Membership profile information. S/he is responsible for achieving the Club's Membership sales goals.
In addition, s/he generates a definitive sales and marketing plan to achieve departmental revenue goals. The Membership Director is an advocate and ambassador of STAR Service and understanding the critical role that Membership and exceeding expectations play in regards to the success of the operation.
* Two years external sales experience or one year within ClubCorp.
* Proven track record of sales performance.
* High-energy, outgoing personality.
* Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills are a must.
* Strong technical literacy, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members, employee
partners and other community leaders.
* Creativity, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
* Applicant must exhibit a professional appearance.
* Applicant must possess a passion for providing high quality Member service and
commitment to exceeding expectations.
(Internal Candidates should be Membership STAR and Bell Notes Certified.)
Send resumes to email@example.com by October 24, 2017.